Short summary of success stories;
- Optical fiber strain sensors for wind turbine load monitoring, assistance in set-up of FOS SA start-up later acquired by SCAIM SAS
- Special ultrasonic detectors for steel pipeline -, Al castings -and industrial furnace inspection
- Technology audit for Japanese automobile companies in high tech fields such as hydrogen generation and storage, toxicity of exhaust gases, car body materials, etc.
- Photonic Integration Research, Inc., start-up eventually acquired by $1B Nasdaq listed company
- IR Medtek, LLC, current start-up completed seed funding, Series A to begin in 2021
- ANDevices, Inc., start-up ultimately acquired by TSX-V (Canada) listed company
- Cymer Laser technology., start-up successfully listed in NASDAQ as a result of sales and marketing activities by Mitsubishi.
- Trivnet Ltd, US/Israeli start-up successfully penetrated into Japanese market.
- JCM Europe GmbH, Increased and doubled the sales and profit as a result of his management